Testing and Data Analyst
The Testing and Data Analyst assists with testing administrative duties for the Chief Accountability Officer that are necessary to carry out the mission of the Department of Accountability, which is to provide decision-makers with valid, reliable, and timely data for making sound choices.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in education, psychology, evaluation, or statistics. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: Job related within specialized field with increasing levels of responsibility is required.
- Key Competencies:
- Ability to plan and manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Knowledge is required to perform basic reporting as related to educational testing
- Ability to read a variety of manuals, write documents following prescribed formats, and/or present information to others
- Proficient in software applications such as Word, Excel, and Access.
- Some knowledge of statistical (e.g. SPSS) software is preferred.
- Demonstrated success working with diverse groups of people.
- Problem solving is required to identify issues and create action plans.
- Problem solving requires independent interpretation of guidelines.
- Assists in the implementation of the division's standardized testing and assessment program.
- Provides support and in-service training to division staff in the administration of multiple annual testing cycles.
- Compiles and analyzes testing and assessment results for the division and individual schools.
- Prepares informal or formal reports and presentations suitable for various audiences.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the Chief Accountability Officer.