Sr. Systems Integrator- Polygraph
Service Adoption Systems Integrator
The team is looking for a Systems Integrator who will be focused on customer relationship management, business process management and customer adoption of a suite of tools and services used to store, tag, catalog, search, disseminate and manage data.
- Partner with Customer Account Manager (CAM) to conduct outreach to IC mission partners to answer questions and provide customer support to facilitate adoption of tools and services. Coordinate support with internal and external partners as needed
- Work with the customer to define and document current and future Business Process workflows
- Apply analytic and problem-solving skills to identify, communicate and resolve issues
- Serve as liaison with customers; participate in meetings to ensure customers' needs are met.
- Participate in Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with customers, architects and developers to provide input to solutions and help shape future plans
- Review and provide feedback on documentation (SOPs, SLAs, User Guides, Business Processes, Training Materials)
- Participate in team planning and reporting activities using Agile methodologies and tools
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Required Skills
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Experience training users
- Experience as a member of a Software Development team
- Ability to brief all management levels
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Experience participating in a team that is using Agile methodologies and tools
- Proficiency with using Visio or PowerPoint to develop process flow diagrams
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.