Oracle WebLogic Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible to install, configure performance tune, manage and troubleshoot Oracle WebLogic and provide infrastructure support for Oracle utilities in a Solaris/Linux environment.
This role will develop processes and procedures in support of Oracle WebLogic and utilities and ensure all systems meet performance specifications in compliance with customer requirements.
This role will function within a diversely skilled team and will interact with groups outside supporting the customer’s mission
- Minimum 10 year of IT experience with Sun Solaris or Linux server administration,
- Oracle Fusion Ware Administration experience specially Weblogic, and OBIEE is a plus.
- Candidates should have experience in the following areas;
- Experience in a web hosting environment and/or supporting a development environment
- Professional IT experience in a distributed data center environment
- Professional hands-on experience with Linux/Unix Operating Systems (RedHat Linux or Sun Solaris)
- Professional experience with Apache Web Server Administration
- Professional experience with Application Server Administration (Weblogic)
- Experience in compiling and deploying open source software / tools like Apache, and Weblogic
- Experience with secure, tiered application hosting environments
- Experience in administering SSL certificates for web servers (creating, applying, troubleshooting) hosted under Apache, Weblogic
- Familiarity with HTTP, DNS, Internet Protocol, and the OSI Model
- Familiarity with performance monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience administering the following middleware components:
- Oracle Weblogic
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS)
- Familiarity with packaging and deploying Oracle Java and ADF applications on Weblogic
- Proven expertise on Oracle 11g and 12c Fusion Middleware
- Demonstrable skills for tuning and troubleshooting application server performance
- Solaris/Linux shell scripting expertise
Candidates must be able to obtain/maintain a Public Trust Clearance as a condition of employment. Must be a US citizen.