Detail Oriented Research Assistant
4 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with an organization who is seeking a hardworking and focused Research Assistant who will be assigned to one large or several small research projects. This candidate will need to be willing to work in Arlington, VA as well as Rockville, MD. Apply now!
• Contribute technical assistance to those who receive medical help such as inputting data reports into the database
• Manage a phone line and email inbox to answer all questions regarding reports and to assist those in need of any troubleshooting difficulties
• Make sure all reporting requirements are met
• Oversee day-to-day office activities
• Exhibit a strong understanding of the reporting requirements and database
• Work closely with other team members to make sure all requirements are met
• Bachelor's degree in a behavioral and social science field such as Psychology, Political science, Sociology, etc.
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Familiarity with online modules
• Strong focus skills
• Strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Detail Oriented Research Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly