Experienced Compliance Administrator
Sparks Group has partnered with a corporation in the Northern Virginia area that is looking for a passionate Compliance Administrator to assist with managing many aspects of the corporation. Apply now or call 703-821-1911 for more information!
- Responsible for managing the corporation’s attorney network, complaint and dispute process, and Insurance and Licensing process
- Assist with managing the corporation’s outside legal counsel
- Help with the insurance of the company and make sure that the company is fully compliant
- Perform any other duties as they are assigned
- Experience with compliance and/or Legal is a plus
- Commercial insurance experience is preferred
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet all deadlines
- Strong proofreading skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!