Experienced Compliance Administrator
Sparks Group has partnered with a corporation in the Northern Virginia area that is looking for a passionate Compliance Administrator to assist with managing many aspects of the corporation. Apply now or call 703-821-1911 for more information!
- Responsible for managing the corporation’s attorney network, complaint and dispute process, and Insurance and Licensing process
- Assist with managing the corporation’s outside legal counsel
- Help with the insurance of the company and make sure that the company is fully compliant
- Perform any other duties as they are assigned
- Experience with compliance and/or Legal is a plus
- Commercial insurance experience is preferred
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet all deadlines
- Strong proofreading skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Experienced Compliance Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly