Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversees the general maintenance programs for the Eugene and other nearby locations which include buildings including housekeeping, café operations, HVAC, roofing, Electrical, UPS Units, and Generators.
- Must be able to develop and implement site preventive maintenance program.
- Develop, plan and monitor project timelines and milestones for each maintenance project which includes critical path development.
- Oversees all related programs policies and procedures to confirm to Federal, State and Local regulations standards and guidelines. Addresses environmental Health and Safety issues including compliance with ADA and OSHA requirements.
- Develop and implement local or national vendor support at locations and manage these vendors to obtain the highest quality of service for our employees. Must be able to complete inspections, develop corrective action and implement cost effective solutions.
- Control spending on each project to obtain the highest quality finishes for the best price possible for PenFed.
- Manage and oversee the coordination of all internal partners for each project such as direct staff, IT, Legal, Management, security, finance, purchasing and the customer at all meetings and project communications.
- Oversee work order system and reporting to provide timely and critical reports.
- Must be knowledgeable and familiar in housekeeping, mechanical, Electrical, structural, plumbing, UPS units, generators, roofing, landscaping, painting and general maintenance aspects of new and existing buildings.
- Effectively manage Engineering and maintenance staff at certain locations.
Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, construction, engineering, management or related field is preferred.
Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in property management is required.
This position directly supervises employees.
CFM or Property Manager certification preferred
Founded in 1935, and still growing, we began as the War Department Federal Credit Union. Today, PenFed is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.5 million members and over $21 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as on military bases in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.