GNA - Sanctuary at Holy Cross - P/T - 1st Shift
7 days left
- Part Time
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
· Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisors. Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks.
· Supports the admission, transfer, and discharge process for the Resident.
· Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
· Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
· Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises. Record data as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
· Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties (i.e., exposure to body fluids, lifting, transferring, use and disposal of personal protective equipment).
· Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents in accordance with plan of care.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Must possess a current, unencumbered, active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant in this state or certificate of completion of state approved nurse aide training program.
· Minimum of one-year experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
· Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
· Must possess superior customer service skills and professionalism.
· Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
Please note: THSC reserves the right to modify this schedule at any time. This schedule starts at the beginning of a bi-weekly pay period.
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.