HUMAN RESOURCES AND TALENT DEVELOPMENT (HRTD) COORDINATOR - SUPPORT SERVICES
- At minimum, holds a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, with a Master’s Degree, school administration and supervision endorsement, or human resources certifications preferred (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP)
- Has experience in human resources environments or school-based environments in a licensed or administrative role
- Has knowledge of the principles and practices of public school administration, human resources administration, employee evaluation systems and equal employment
- Has working knowledge of computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, applicant tracking technology, etc.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills and a preference for detail
- Has demonstrated the professional and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively with school personnel and within the community
- Has demonstrated the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
The Human Resources and Talent Development Coordinator is responsible for providing HR support regarding all aspects of recruiting, hiring and staffing to support services departments and programs for Loudoun County Public Schools.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Counsels applicants and employees in matters of licensure, job qualifications, evaluations, career pathways, resignations/termination/retirement and other professional issues
- Partners with hiring managers in recruiting, interviewing, screening and making recommendations regarding personnel for employment; assists in the orientation of new personnel and provides information, direction and assistance in implementing HR policies
- Participates in the resolution of employee relations issues
- Participates in investigations and produces cogent reports
- Represents the School Division in unemployment hearings as required by the Virginia Employment Commission and the other states as required
- Reviews and assures compliance with Federal, State and other statutes and regulations affecting HR programs
- Leads special projects and performs related work as required
The Human Resources and Talent Development Coordinator is directly responsible to the Human Resources and Talent Development Supervisor.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST AND UPDATED RESUME FOR EACH POSITION IN WHICH INTEREST IS EXPRESSED. THE LETTER OF INTEREST MUST INCLUDE THE JOB NUMBER AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PID).
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND TALENT DEVELOPMENTSALARY:
Administrative Position, Level 2
Salary Range: Refer to
12 Month Position, 8 hours per day
DAYS: FROM - TO -