HRTD SUPERVISOR, CLASSIFICATION AND COMPENSATION
6 days left
- Full Time
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in human resources or related field. Master’s Degree, human resources certification, or professional certification in compensation preferred.
- Minimum of six years of experience in classification analysis, compensation analysis, and administration. Strong research and evaluation skills, and a preference for detail.
- Has knowledge of employment and classification management principles, procedures, and best practices. Has strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
- Ability to effectively deliver and communicate information in a variety of settings and to diverse audiences, throughout all levels of an organization.
- Has working knowledge of mainframe computer applications, as well as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, applicant tracking technology, etc.
- Has demonstrated the professional and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively with school personnel and within the community.
The Human Resources and Talent Development (HRTD) Supervisor, Classification and Compensation is responsible for providing human resource support regarding all aspects of classification for Loudoun County Public Schools employees/positions. This position will be responsible for various classification related matters such as salary management, reclassification processes, employee/manager education and communication, job design and evaluation, and organizational policy and procedure development.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that classification programs are current, competitive and legally compliant
- Use internal and external resources, including selection of and participation in salary surveys to develop and/or evaluate job descriptions and salary scales to determine appropriate classification, FLSA status, and organizational equity on both new and existing positions
- Manage the design and development of tools and communication to assist supervisors through classification decisions, including formulating policies, procedures and programs for classification
- Consult with leaders throughout organization to develop and present classification recommendations and analyses
- Lead selection of and participation in salary surveys as well as research for additional sources of quality market data, develop salary ranges and budgets based upon an in-depth market analysis and analyze surveys to ensure appropriate classification across all departments
- Complete and coordinate projects of a complex nature as assigned
- Manage the reclassification process; perform related work as required
- Design and develop tools and communications to assist supervisors through classification decisions, including recommending policies, procedures and programs for classification
The Human Resources and Talent Development Supervisor – Classification and Compensation is directly responsible to the Human Resources and Talent Development Director.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST AND UPDATED RESUME FOR EACH POSITION IN WHICH INTEREST IS EXPRESSED. THE LETTER OF INTEREST MUST INCLUDE THE JOB NUMBER AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PID).
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND TALENT DEVELOPMENTSALARY:
Administrative Position, Level 3
Salary Range: Refer to
12 Month Position, 8 hours per day
DAYS: FROM - TO -