AEDS Project Manager
CSR, Incorporated, is a diverse, employee-owned company providing an array of services to clients across government, private, and nonprofit sectors. In business for almost 40 years, CSR is committed to being a successful silent partner providing accurate solutions in a timely manner. We are currently seeking a high energy Project Manager for one of our major accounts.
- Direct and manage all contract performance, contract compliance and quality of deliverables
- Responsible for project budget management, deliverables, client relationship, stakeholder relationships and staff supervision
- Provide quick turn-around statistics, research support, and analytic consultation to the client
- Develop study designs, conduct literature reviews, prepare, write and review technical reports and scientific manuscripts
- Perform statistical analysis, as needed
- Participate in the company’s business development efforts as required
- PhD (or equivalent) degree in a scientific field (including, but not limited to, epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, social sciences, or psychology)
- Experience in alcohol epidemiology data analysis and presentation as demonstrated by the publication track-record
- 5+ years managing projects in the US Federal market including staff, budget and subcontractor management, timelines, deliverables and client management. PMP is a plus.
- Familiarity with major substance use related survey databases and their strengths and limitations
- Comprehensive knowledge of quantitative methods and applications in study design and analysis
- Excellent skills in advanced SAS programming for large survey data sets
- Strong organizational, supervisory, and communications skills
- Strong skills in scientific writing/editing and oral presentations
- Strong attention to details and proven ability to work within tight time constraints and multi tasks.
- Proficient in leading cross-functional teams
- Proven business development experience including leading proposals. Participation in orals is a plus
- Self-motivated, detail oriented individual with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written skills, good organizational, interpersonal & team skills
U.S. citizens or permanent residents only.
The salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals should fax or email cover letter and résumé to (703) 312-5230, Attn: HR/QRA, or firstname.lastname@example.org. No other calls or email, please.
As an employee-owned, equal opportunity firm, CSR offers competitive salaries and benefits and an easily accessible location near Metro. Minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.