Customer Service Coordinator
Are you personable and solutions oriented? Do you prefer work hours that allow you to enjoy your weekend for a Work/Life balance! Do you have the desire to work in a professional office environment yet enjoy a business casual dress code? Do you have retail, restaurant, receptionist or any direct customer interaction experience whether in person or via the phone? If so, we have the immediate opportunity you seek in Frederick, MD. This is a great opportunity for someone who has transferable “people/service skills” and the desire to use those same skills to enter an office setting. We WANT to speak with you! Submit your resume and then please CALL 301-663-0130 for immediate consideration.
- Utilize your tech savvy computer skills to support a growing organization
- Deliver world class service utilizing articulate and professional phone demeanor
- Apply your excellent work ethic in a team oriented environment
- Desire to work a set, full time 40 hours a week - 8 hours a day schedule - Work/Life Balance!
- Ability to multitask using research skills while simultaneously satisfying customer’s needs
- Recent, related customer interaction experience reflected on current resume whether face to face or on the phone
- Excellent phone etiquette with strong service skills
- MS Office computer proficiency is required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a “customer centric” focused mindset
Qualified candidates should send their resume via the link and then please call Sparks Group for immediate consideration. 301-663-0130. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you call as the second step in the submittal process!
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly