Sharp Executive Assistant
Are you an experienced administrative professional? Sparks Group has partnered with a well-known, worldwide company that is seeking an Executive Assistant that will be responsible for supporting the Vice President of the Human Resources. Apply today!
- Support the Vice President of the Human Resources
- Maintain busy, complex calendars by scheduling meetings and making any necessary travel arrangements for those in the corporate office
- In a timely fashion, maintain all correspondence and calls with both corporate teams and international teams
- Initiate all team activities by sending out invitations, coordinating location, scheduling meals and figuring out all necessary logistics
- Compose reports for the management team
- Take care of all invoices and expenses
- Responsible for office tasks such as ordering supplies, managing the records within the database system
- Complete any other necessary duties
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortability with and strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!