Sharp Executive Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced administrative professional? Sparks Group has partnered with a well-known, worldwide company that is seeking an Executive Assistant that will be responsible for supporting the Vice President of the Human Resources. Apply today!
- Support the Vice President of the Human Resources
- Maintain busy, complex calendars by scheduling meetings and making any necessary travel arrangements for those in the corporate office
- In a timely fashion, maintain all correspondence and calls with both corporate teams and international teams
- Initiate all team activities by sending out invitations, coordinating location, scheduling meals and figuring out all necessary logistics
- Compose reports for the management team
- Take care of all invoices and expenses
- Responsible for office tasks such as ordering supplies, managing the records within the database system
- Complete any other necessary duties
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortability with and strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Sharp Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly