We aspire to be a behavioral, health and community development leader recognized for innovative and quality in counseling and community building, national standing in research, and commitment to strategic collaboration and service in Washington DC's most deserving areas. We provide intensive outpatient mental health services for the entire family. Services include medication management, community case management and counseling.
This position suits an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and values building healthy families and communities through their work.
· Supervising a team of up to 10 individuals.
· Leading mental health care for a group of clients by working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Ensuring clinical documentation of team is completed timely and within set guidelines.
· Providing guidance for complex clinical cases.
· Working closely with the Clinical Director to assist in program development.
- Current RN, LICSW or LPC license in the District of Columbia
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 2 years of mental health experience preferred
- 1 year of core service agency experience preferred
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience.
Apply for Clinical Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly