Quality Inspector - Aviation
A Sparks Group partner is seeking a Quality Inspector for a long-term contract position (approximately 12 months). This is an excellent opportunity to work with an innovative, global organization and a leader in the aerospace industry!
- Liaise between suppliers and the company to resolve quality problems
- Perform initial assessments and follow-up audits of suppliers and their QMS
- Work with customer service team to properly close claims
- Oversee handling and proper disposal of defective parts
- Maintain all documentation for incoming and outgoing quality assurance process (FAA 8130)
- Minimum two years of experience in aviation, one year in quality control
- Background in aircraft mechanics or engineering is preferred (A&P certification is a plus)
- Familiarity with all airworthiness authorities and associated regulatory requirements
- Exposure to SAP is required
- The position requires a criminal background check
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Quality Inspector - Aviation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly