Quality Inspector - Aviation
A Sparks Group partner is seeking a Quality Inspector for a long-term contract position (approximately 12 months). This is an excellent opportunity to work with an innovative, global organization and a leader in the aerospace industry!
- Liaise between suppliers and the company to resolve quality problems
- Perform initial assessments and follow-up audits of suppliers and their QMS
- Work with customer service team to properly close claims
- Oversee handling and proper disposal of defective parts
- Maintain all documentation for incoming and outgoing quality assurance process (FAA 8130)
- Minimum two years of experience in aviation, one year in quality control
- Background in aircraft mechanics or engineering is preferred (A&P certification is a plus)
- Familiarity with all airworthiness authorities and associated regulatory requirements
- Exposure to SAP is required
- The position requires a criminal background check
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!