2 days left
- Full Time
AboutWeb, LLC is currently looking for an Operations Coordinator in our Baltimore City Office that will be a key contributor to a number of internal operations within our organization. Key elements of this role with include ensuring smooth operations for the office, handling all operations and property management matters, scheduling of staff, internet research, marketing, website content management, proposal and writing initiatives, creating press releases, etc.
This person will also work with other staff to oversee a variety of daily operating tasks and will report jointly to the Chairman and President to support the organization. AboutWeb is an information technology contracting firm, in business since 1998 and, due to an increase in business as well as opening a new office in Baltimore city, needs to expand our operational support. This position will also support our AboutWeb Cares Division and has a lot of room for growth in a variety of key areas, such a business management, human resources, and other operational areas depending on the opportunities as the company continues to grow.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and interfacing with business partners, internal staff, and executive leadership.
- Collaborative team player and effective contributor
- Strong communication skills
- Organized individual, with excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and able to change priorities quickly and work effectively under deadlines
- Interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at the executive level and above
- Innovative and creative thinker, with a ‘can do' attitude and a friendly, outgoing personality
- Demonstrated clerical experience in drafting memos, reports, and other documents without grammatical or typographical errors
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of administrative, marketing or writing experience in a professional environment
- Experience with MS Office
- A Bachelor's Degree in English, Business Administration, or related field is strongly preferred
- A minimum of three years of administrative work experience, ideally working in a corporate or association government relations office
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively and achieve results without close supervision
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is required
- Education: Bachelor's Degree with three years of experience or an Associate's Degree with six years of experience
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one is not currently required but may be a future requirement of the position
If interested, please forward resume and salary requirements and reference Job-Op1001 to firstname.lastname@example.org