6 days left
- Full Time
Position Title: Senior Accountant
Reports to: Controller
Summary: The Senior Accountant is primarily responsible for the monthly bank reconciliation, monitoring cash flow, and reconciling various balance sheet asset accounts.
- Prepares various AAJ &PAC Bank Reconciliations, researches, resolves any differences and enters appropriate journal entries.
- Prepares daily cash report and monthly cash flow statement
- Works closely with AR Manager to reconcile cash receipts.
- Reconciles web batches.
- Posts & exports batches from Association Management System (Netforum) to Great Plains.
- Prepares Monthly Dues installment payments.
- Closes Accounts Receivable batches prepared by other staff as needed.
- Backup to other Senior Accountant and the AR Manager.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts, including fixed assets and prepaid expenses.
- Performs ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Remains proactive in identifying business solutions that will improve or streamline processes and create opportunities for enhanced customer service.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Experience with Great Plains or similar accounting software
- Experience with data manipulation and conducting analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills as the position requires ongoing collaboration with finance team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis
AAJ offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com; fax to 202-333-2861; or mail to AAJ HR Dept., 777 6th St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20001. EOE.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly