Account Executive LAI Video
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you ever hear someone tell a long-winded story and later tell the same one, except shorter, funnier, and with more impact? Do ideas just come flooding to you when people tell you about their challenges or goals? Do you often read descriptions of things or watch commercials and think, “there’s a better way to do that.”
If any of these descriptions sound like you, we should chat!
Leading Authorities’ video communications arm LAI Video is currently seeking account executive candidates who can open conversations with prospective clients about their communication strategies and propose winning new video solutions. Our team is passionate about telling great stories and producing beautiful video products that move viewers to action. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, has an understanding of how trade associations, non-profits, and companies communicate and is able to uncover their key challenges and opportunities. This position requires you to stay up on the latest video trends, develop creative storylines and solutions on tight deadlines, and build strong relationships with marketers and communication heads.
See below for details. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be successful here, please send your resume and cover letter. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter.
- Research client brands and build relationships with prospective partners
- Present in-person to clients alone or with the LAI Video team
- Provide clients with creative solutions for video services that are brand-appropriate and budget-conscious
- Write and submit proposals and creative briefs
- Understand basic budgeting principles
- Draft and negotiate client contracts
- Make endless phone calls and emails
- Monitor and respond to web leads via live chat
- Know the LAI Video portfolio and its latest projects
- Work closely with Producers + Project Managers, Video Makers and LAI Video Leadership for pitches, proposals and kick-off meetings
- Maintain client relationship during production and after project completion
- Remain focused on sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Video/Film Production or related field
- At least 3-5 year of professional experience
- Must possess an understanding of digital communications and production processes, and a working knowledge of experience design, brand development, and industry best practices
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills are a MUST
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Compensation includes a competitive salary and commission compensation, 401 (K) plan, paid vacation and holidays, health / dental / vision insurance, life and disability insurance.
Apply for Account Executive LAI Video
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly