LPN Nurse Manager - Sanctuary at Holy Cross - F/T 2nd Shift
· Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing personnel assigned to you in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care community.
· Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident's total regimen of care is maintained.
· Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the community's quality assurance program for the nursing service department.
· Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as necessary.
· Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident's admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
· Perform routine charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures.
· Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician while observing the 5 rights of medication administration.
· Review medication administration, treatment administration records for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physician's order, and adherence to stop order policies.
· Make daily rounds of your neighborhood/unit/shift to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.