Are you looking for a professional reception role and work/life balance? Sparks Group has the position for you! We’ve partnered with multiple firms to source a professional and engaging receptionist.
- Manage multi-line phone system (2 locations)
- Greet visitors and maintain visitor log
- Order/maintain office supplies
- Stock supply closet, cafe, pantry, coffee stations, and conference center
- Sort and deliver incoming/outgoing mail
- Accept packages/deliveries
- Receive and deliver faxes in a timely manner
- Notify telephone vendor of any equipment/call failure
- Digital and manual filing
- Work with IT to set phone recordings for holiday and other closures
- Meeting logistics/catering
- Birthday/anniversary tracking
- Ad hoc administrative projects (Excel and Word)
- Polished presentation and friendly demeanor
- MS Office proficiency is required (testing is mandatory per the client)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to multitask reception duties and administrative projects
- Minimum 2 years in a reception or administrative role is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!