7 days left
Are you looking for a professional reception role and work/life balance? Sparks Group has the position for you! We’ve partnered with multiple firms to source a professional and engaging receptionist.
- Manage multi-line phone system (2 locations)
- Greet visitors and maintain visitor log
- Order/maintain office supplies
- Stock supply closet, cafe, pantry, coffee stations, and conference center
- Sort and deliver incoming/outgoing mail
- Accept packages/deliveries
- Receive and deliver faxes in a timely manner
- Notify telephone vendor of any equipment/call failure
- Digital and manual filing
- Work with IT to set phone recordings for holiday and other closures
- Meeting logistics/catering
- Birthday/anniversary tracking
- Ad hoc administrative projects (Excel and Word)
- Polished presentation and friendly demeanor
- MS Office proficiency is required (testing is mandatory per the client)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to multitask reception duties and administrative projects
- Minimum 2 years in a reception or administrative role is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Professional Receptionist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly