Princ Administrator, Systems w/Polygraph
Candidate is responsible for providing timely and dependable first tier desktop and Access Administration support to customers. The candidate should be a motivated IT professional ready to interact with customers via telephone or ESMT.
* Responsible for receiving, coordinating, analyzing, tracking and resolving multiple customer requests. These include, but are not limited to providing technical support on hardware and software, diagnosing and resolving computer-related problems, coordinating customer requirements with the network team, assisting with the implementation of hardware/software upgrades and deliveries, and reporting unresolved problems to the appropriate technical personnel via the tool ESMT.
* Support includes multiple customer application suites.
* Will provide one-on-one consultation and training to customers, sensitive data access control and account administration coordination.
* Customer requirements could create the need for the candidate to be adaptable to schedule, work location and or workload variations.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.