Patient Care Coordinator RN – A $5K sign-on bonus
6 days left
- Full Time
Take a stand
For your career. And for health. When you join Kaiser Permanente, you not only build a rewarding career—you impact the future of health care. The nation’s leading nonprofit integrated health plan, Kaiser Permanente is supported by the professionals who build our systems, strengthen our facilities, and shape our future. Join us and take a stand for your future in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
Patient Care Coordinator RN – A $5K sign-on bonus may be available.
- Washington DC (Full-Time) – Job #592924 and 585132
- Washing DC (Part-Time) – Job #580021, 592921, and 592918
- Fairfax, Virginia (Full-Time) – Job #565280
- Arlington, Virginia (Full-Time) – Job #565248
In this role, you will be responsible for utilization review, discharge planning, and transitions in care in an acute care or alternative settings of care.
- At least two years of experience in acute hospital utilization review or equivalent
- An RN license in jurisdiction where assigned
- BLS certification
- A BSN is preferred
- Successful completion of PCC Orientation and Assessment of Critical Skills with a passing score on inter-rater reliability
- The ability to effectively communicate, to conform to established policies and procedures, to analytically problem solve ad make decisions, ad to tolerate and cope with ambiguity
- The ability to work as a team member
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software
- Recent acute care, case management, or home health experience preferred
- The demonstrated ability to effectively and clearly present information through the written word, to influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, and to listen well
- The ability to write clearly, legibly, and effectively as well as present ideas and document activities, to read and interpret written information
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing the above job numbers.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers