Justice Federal Credit Union, a full service credit union serving the needs of the Justice, Law Enforcement, and Homeland Security communities, seeks a Scanning Technician to accurately process and upload all electronic documents and other company data and provide end user support for research and scanning help desk issues.
Duties for this position include:
- Scan and commit all electronic documents on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the uploading and transferring of all electronic documents
- Meet scanning production schedules.
- Ensure that documents meet scan quality.
- Responsible for ensuring document security in work area.
- Responsible for daily Federal Reserve image upload.
- Responsible for daily reports upload.
- Assist branch check scanning support.
- Assist with setup and coordination of new scan documents.
- Assist with ensuring equipment is maintained and operating properly.
- Assist various staff members with research.
- Assist with paper filing and destruction schedules.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to physically move boxes weighing approximately 20 lbs
Justice FCU offers competitive salary and exceptional benefits including a generous Paid Time Off plan, 401K with up to 6% match, alternative work schedules, and an attractive work environment. Visit www.jfcu.org for more information. Justice FCU requires their employees to have an acceptable credit history and a clean criminal background record. This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. To apply, send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com . EOE
Apply for Scanning Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly