Cards Services Specialist
Cards Services Representative
Justice Federal Credit Union, a full service credit union serving the needs of the Justice, Law Enforcement, and Homeland Security communities, seeks a Cards Services Representative to provide internal and external service for all Card Services functions.
Duties for this position include:
- Posts VISA exceptions and adjustments to cardholder accounts understanding credit and debit entries and general ledgers.
- Back up for posting of temp credits for debit dispute/fraud cases and closeouts for same to include filing Zurich claims
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts for fraud/dispute entries
- Processes new cards and handles replacement card requests and reissues
- Monitors member disputes and lost/stolen activity and reporting (outsourced to processor)
- Primary for handling of CAMS alerts/reporting/analyzing/reissuing and letters to members
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Symitar, Evolve (ROWNET), FDR, Powerlink, preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- One to three years of credit union/ financial institution experience.
Justice FCU offers competitive salary and exceptional benefits including a generous Paid Time Off plan, 401K with up to 6% match, alternative work schedules, and an attractive work environment. Visit www.jfcu.org for more information. Justice FCU requires their employees to have an acceptable credit history and a clean criminal background record. This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. To apply, send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com . EOE