Cyber Security Trainee - 1248
The MIL Corporation is seeking talented high school graduates who are interested in learning how to solve challenging problems in the areas of defensive computer security.
• Support the defense of our nation's critical infrastructure
• Support our nation's defense forces and emergency responders
• Advance the capabilities of our government, military, and private sector clients
• A passion for solving challenging problems and advancing the state of knowledge and technology
• Be a High School graduate.
• Interest in learning one or more programming languages, such as C, C++, Python, Java, and various other shell and scripting languages
• Interest in learning about networking and network protocols
• Interest in learning about systems administration on one or more operating systems
• Interest in learning software version control
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be a student who is pursuing a B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical disciplines.
• Knowledge of Cyber Security basics
• One year of hands on experience using the Linux or other Unix operating systems
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.