Customer Support Analyst - 1247
The MIL Corporation is seeking a Customer Support Analyst to work with a Federal Government client in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Customer Support Analyst will support the Government's global Travel Charge Card Program (TCP) and provide customer support, data analytics and operational support services.
• Support the TCP for government employees located domestically and abroad
• Provide front line support via incoming emails and phone calls, assisting the customer through research, gathering data, performing analysis and resolving the issue
• Become an expert in and provide guidance on federal travel charge card regulations and directives to government employees
• Anticipate needs beyond duties assigned and take action
• Support the management, coordination and implementation of improved processes, procedures, and systems
• Bachelor's in the area of Business or Financial Management
• 4 years of customer care experience, preferably in a financial environment
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Ability to troubleshoot software and system applications, and to learn quickly with little guidance
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Positive customer service and team oriented attitude
• Ability to multi-task in a self-motivated, cross-functional environment
• Exceptional listening, critical thinking and analytical skills
• On-the-job training with the Travel Card Program will be provided
• Prior experience with Travel Card Programs and Citibank Management and Reporting Systems
• Intermediate level knowledge/expertise of MS Office Suite
• Experience using a help desk ticketing or customer relationship management system
• Familiarity with financial management policies, practices, operations and procedures
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.