2M Research Services is seeking an Operations Analyst/Management Consultant to support our work in assisting state health and human service agencies with their medicaid provider enrollment and program integrity.
Individual will be part of a team that assesses state organizational capacity, processes and technology to comply with federal mandates and improve efficiency and effectiveness of state health and human service agency operations. You will be expected to work with 2M leadership to build relationships with our federal clients in the Washington DC area. Primary duties will include development of assessment, process mapping and implementation planning documentation, facilitation client meetings and interviews with stakeholders, and coordination of site visit logistics.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements -
· Located in DC, Baltimore or surrounding areas
· Excellent oral and written communications
· Good presentation skills (including ability to create compelling PowerPoint
· Interest and experience with federal programs, specifically Medicaid and/or Medicare
· Self-starter; sees what needs to be done and takes the initiative to address any gaps
· Team player; works well in fast-paced, team setting
· Analytical and detail-oriented without losing sight of the “big picture”
· Able to analyze and synthesize information quickly without becoming overwhelmed
· Experience with Medicaid/Medicare provider enrollment and/or program integrity
· Background in management consulting (McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Deloitte, etc.) helpful
· Willingness to travel up to 50% of time
· Masters Degree in public administration, business, public health or a related area