Justice Federal Credit Union, a full service credit union serving the Justice and Law Enforcement Community, seeks a full-time Training Specialist to conduct New Hire Orientation training and assist with Justice FCU in-house training programs.
Duties for this position include:
- Assist the Training Manager with needs assessment, training development, training facilitation, and training evaluation.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation in a manner that is consistent with credit union policies and procedures.
- Write and maintain New Hire Orientation training materials to ensure that all information is current and consistent with credit union policies and procedures.
- Maintain training records during New Hire Orientation and communicate the progress of all participants to their supervising managers.
- Coordinate and facilitate Knowledge Based Performance programs in a manner that is consistent with credit union policies and procedures.
- Write, maintain, and update all Knowledge Based Performance training materials to ensure that all information is current and consistent with credit union policies and procedures.
- Provide developmental and/or remedial employee training where needed.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- A minimum of 1 year of Credit Union experience required.
- Credit Union member service experience required.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills required.
- Previous training experience desired.
- Symitar knowledge desired.
Justice FCU offers a competitive salary and one of the best benefits package around that includes generous leave, 401k with excellent employer match, health, dental, and prescription coverage, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities, and more.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good credit history and the ability to pass a security clearance are required. Visit www.jfcu.org for more information. EOE