Versitile Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy working with customers? Do you pride yourself on your great communication skills and commitment to detail in addition to being technically proficient? If so, read on! Our partner, is number one in their industry within the DC/MD/ VA are and is seeking dedicated Customer Service Advocates to join their growing team. This contract to hire role offers opportunity for exponential growth and the chance to build a rewarding career. If you are flexible, are excited to learn about technology, and have worked on the phone assisting callers then please apply.
- Answer inbound calls from clients with questions
- Responds to client voice mails, emails, and/or faxes
- Track and update customer accounts
- Responsible for completing clerical duties for new client files
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment in which the ability to work independently is highly valued and expected
- Identify opportunities to improve procedure and communicate suggestions to management in an effective manner
- 1-3 years of customer service serving clients on the phone preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Salesforce and PeopleSoft
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high volume environment and have great attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationship with customer and coworkers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!