Assistant to the President
Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
Are you an “always on-time, organized, know-where-their-going” type of person? Do you enjoy helping people stay on top of deadlines and reminding them of their top priorities? Can you mulit-task with the best of them? If so, we want to talk with you. This key position is responsible for organizing the time of our chief executive and assisting with his day-to-day tasks. The personal assistant will be focused on keeping his schedule running on time and closing the loop on key conversations and projects.
- Manage the president’s short-and long-term schedule
- Keep daily meetings and activities on-time
- Book and manage travel and itineraries
- Executive Assistance
- Manage correspondence
- Organize materials for meetings
- Advance details for activities
- Business and personal errands
- Business Development
- Assist with Key Projects
- Other Duties as assigned by the COO
- Bachelors degree + 1-3 years experience
- Good communication skills and problem solving skills
- Good writing ability and capability for synthesizing information
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with new technologies
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
Leading Authorities, the nation’s top speakers bureau, video communications firm, and live event production house is seeking a personal assistant to our founder and president.
Leading Authorities, Inc. is based in Washington, DC. Compensation includes salary, 401 (K) plan, paid vacation and holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, life and disability insurance.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com and reference Personal Assistant in the subject line.
Visit www.leadingauthorities.com for additional company information.