Marketing Specialist, Corporate Client
Are you looking to work for an organization with an outstanding reputation and products? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, innovative environment? Are you a creative problem-solver with exceptional marketing skills?
The Chronicle of Higher Education seeks a talented Marketing Specialist to assist with the development and management of content marketing, promotional and lead generation campaigns for our corporate, image and global clients. You’ll be responsible for assisting with driving engagement and lead generation for sales – playing an active role in the development of strategic sales tools.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with developing sales tools, proposals, and marketing materials for clients and product lines.
- Coordinate project schedules in conjunction with other departments (Sales, Marketing Communications, Business Marketing, etc.) to ensure that sponsorship programs and marketing deliverables meet expected outcomes; deadlines are met, and programs are executed on time.
- Assist in monitoring performance of all client programs and work with team members to help optimize campaigns, as needed.
- Assist in developing strategic selling tools, including messaging and differentiated positioning; and sales training programs.
- Assist in developing and maintaining dashboards for marketing KPIs and sponsorship programs delivering timely reporting to all stakeholders.
- Conduct market and competitive research and deliver timely reports to sales and marketing staff.
- Excellent writing ability; presentation, and tremendous organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze data and campaign performance.
- Previous experience managing multiple projects in a variety of mediums.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel is a must
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Omniture a plus.
- Professionalism, attention to detail, and are a team player who is able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Specialist” in the subject heading.
The Chronicle is based in Washington, D.C. and offers excellent benefits including 24 paid vacation days a year.