Systems Engineer/Software Developer with Polygraph
5 days left
- Full Time
Seeking a Systems Engineer/Software Developer who will monitor and troubleshoot data related issues in order to learn the customer’s data domain. The developer will write code and scripts to fix the data issues, with the ultimate goal of automating the data repair process. As the developer’s skills increase, he/she will be given additional new development work commensurate with skill growth.
- Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Experience with Linux operating systemExperience with Basic scriptingProblem-solving skillsExcellent communication and collaboration skillsDevelopment experience in JavaSome knowledge of XML and XSLT