Biological Technician III / Lab Manager - Malaria Vaccine
General Dynamics IT is seeking a Biological Technician III to support WRAIR's Malaria Vaccine Research Program.The contractor shall have:
- Technical knowledge and skills developing and conducting experiments in the area of molecular, biochemical, malaria parasitology or immunological assays.
- Knowledge of laboratory management, supplies ordering/procurement with training and use of the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), Electronic Centralized Acquisition Tool (ECAT), and Medical Master Catalog (MMC) systems.
- Experience designing and validating parameters for ELISA assay development and testing.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline. Masters degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of related experience in scientific research, analysis and/or engineering.