Registered Nurse - NEW GRADS!!!!
7 days left
- Full Time
Leading Family Practice, who value work life balance, seeks new graduate RN's to join their energetic clinical team. We have several direct hire positions for VA Licensed/Compact State Registered Nurses to work in Reston, VA for a Family & Internal Medicine client. This is a great opportunity for nurses who would like to work Monday-Friday and rotate short Saturday shifts once a month. (Entry level position in an outpatient facility)
Pay Rate : up to $25/Hour + a full package of benefits including health insurance.
Responsibilities include :
- Performs a variety of patient care and administrative activities to assist providers.
- Assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment by taking the patient’s history and vital signs
- Instructs patient in basic testing requirements
- Supplies provider with necessary forms and information to accomplish visit
- Set up for sterile procedures
- RN BSN from accredited college
- Current VA License (Or Compact State Privilege)
- 1 or more years’ experience in a medical office practice or hospital setting; experience in Primary Care practice preferred but not mandatory
- Current CPR required
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment procedures
- Knowledge of EMR programs (Athena preferred)