Registered Nurse - Case Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a DYNAMIC Registered Nurse - Case Manager. The RN Case Manager plans, organizes and directs hospice care and is experienced in nursing with an emphasis on community health education experience and meet the needs of both the patient and their family within the homes and communities.
- Coordinate patient care for assigned case loads when assigned by the Clinical Manager
- Completes assessments of patients history and illnesses, writing and initiating plan of care, uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitation nursing procedures, administer medications and treatment as prescribed by the physician in the physician plan of care
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Assist the patient with the activities of daily living and facilitates the patients efforts toward self sufficiency and optimal comfort care.
- Current MD and DC RN license
- 2-3 years of Hospice Care experience
- 2-3 years of Case Management experience
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and EMR systems