Awesome opportunity for a motivated Medical Assistant! An ideal candidate possesses effective communication skills, ability to multitask with patients, phone calls and computer EMR scheduling. Under general direction, provides patient care: administers injections; phlebotomy; and documents patients' progress in EMR. Must have strong interpersonal skills and good follow through; be highly organized and detail oriented; and have previous related experience. The environment is fast-paced, and the position is multifaceted. Send your resume to email@example.com.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, or medical consultations.
- Help patients complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
- Room patients, obtain vitals, patient history and reason for seeking care
- Maintain work area, exam rooms, supplies, medications and immunizations
- Clean and sterilize medical instruments
- Perform basic triage per specific office protocol procedures
- Obtains patient's vital signs
- Conducts urinalysis
- Performs EKG
- Assists with patient care and management
- Current CPR card
- Previous Medical Assistant experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of ICD-10/CPT-4 Coding
- Experienced with drawing blood and giving injections
- Must have the ability to multi-task
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review