Enterprising HR Director
3 days left
Are you seeking new heights in your HR Career? Enjoy hands on time with self-funded benefits plans? Are you someone with experience and exposure in a banking or credit union environment? This may just be the job for you! Sparks Group is proud to announce that we have partnered with the local division of a regional credit union that serves as a financial partner with many select employee groups in Maryland and throughout the country. They are consistently recognized throughout the community as an institution who goes out of their way to give back. If you are a tenured HR professional with direct experience in designing and maintaining benefit plans then please don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
- Implement human resources strategies and establish departmental guidelines for talent acquisition, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, succession planning, employee relations, compliance, and labor relations.
- Assist the CHRO with the culture initiatives to maintain a strong collaborative culture throughout the credit union.
- Foster HR partnerships across the organization to assist the credit union in reaching goals.
- Provide recommendations for benefit programs for cost effectiveness, particularly with a self-funded health care program, as well as qualified and non-qualified retirement programs
- Design compensation strategies, make recommendations, and prepare proposals for new and improved programs based on business needs which may include changes in the regulatory environment
- Oversee the department’s recordkeeping program to ensure personnel files are stored in electronic format using up to date technological solutions and stored in compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Manage assigned staff to include selection, evaluation, counseling, coaching and disciplinary actions. Ensure staff is trained and cross-trained to enhance individual development and the functionality of the department.
- Act as departmental liaison concerning corporate initiatives. Conduct presentations, attends staff meetings and seminars on relevant subject matters to credit union staff as needed
- Qualified candidates will have ten years of experience in Human Resources with demonstrated experience in all functional areas
- A working knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems is a must!
- Good candidates will be problem solvers and be able to demonstrate full proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Candidates should display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Enterprising HR Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly