Electronic Field Technician
Sparks Group has recently partnered with one of the largest medical equipment service providers in the mid-Atlantic area and we are currently in search of a much needed field technician. Are you someone who has experience in electronic maintenance and repairs? Do you pride yourself on your job knowledge and ability to trouble shoot problems? Are you someone who enjoys customer interaction as well as providing technical expertise? Then this is just the position for you!
- Troubleshoot equipment failure, preform repairs, consult with manufacturer tech support, and perform routine preventative maintenance on a wide variety of types of medical equipment
- Posses self reliance to operate in the field on your own
- Interact with customers
- Have familiarity and experience with biomedical test equipment including safety analyzers is necessary.
- Travel a geographic service area which includes an approximate 60 mile radius of Beltsville, MD
- Associates degree is preferred but equivalent experience will also be accepted
- Excellent driving record is a necessity
- Most qualified candidates will be reliable and punctual
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!