Sparks Group is excited to have partnered with a local bank in searching for the perfect candidate to join their HR team as a recruiter. This community focused bank, known for its stellar work environment and the notable tenure of its employees, is looking for a talented and driven recruiter to jump in and help them meet all of their hiring needs. If you are a professional with at least five years of experience in corporate, high volume or agency recruiting then this might be just the position for you. Are you someone who is highly motivated? Are you a problem solver who has the ability to work well in both team and individual environments? Do you have experience recruiting in a banking environment? Then don’t let this chance pass you by!
- Participates in high volume recruiting, interviews, evaluates and completes the pre-employment process on selected applicants according to FDIC regulations and applicable employment laws.
- Partners with management to learn about open positions and reviews job description content to ensure the information is accurate, relevant and up to date.
- Identifies appropriate recruiting methods, through utilization of job boards, internet sites, social media, cold calling and networking strategies to build a talent pipeline.
- Prepares reports to analyze and evaluate recruiting and retention metrics.
- Attends community events, college campus career fairs and networking events in order to build a database of potential candidates for existing and future hiring needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum five years of experience in corporate recruiting, high-volume, or agency recruiting
- Professional Recruiter Certification preferred
- Previous experience in ATS systems – SilkRoad Recruiting would be a plus!
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Local travel as required
- A Multi-taker who is detail oriented and does well In a fast paced environment would be the best fit!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!