Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Architect
2 days left
- Full Time
Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development of data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate technology solutions.
Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving challenging development and integration problems.
Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation and scalability.
Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or commensurate work experience.
- 8-10 years of directly related computer programming experience.
- Strong analytical problem solving ability.
- Oracle SQL programming experience - 3+ years.
- Oracle PL/SQL 1-2 years preferred.
- Data Warehouse design/development 4+ years.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team.
**US Citizenship Required**
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.