Customer Service Representative / Cashier in D.C.
6 days left
- Full Time
- Process transactions within a computerized cashiering system.
- Process transactions involving cash, checks, money orders, credit cards and debit cards c. Distinguish between types of tenders and process accordingly in the system.
- Reconcile work at the end of the day to beginning bank. (the cash count of drawer at the beginning of the tour of duty)
- Rotate to different cashiering locations within the District on an as needed basis.
- Candidates that have previous telling experience either at a bank or credit union strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated cash handling experience; preferably within a banking or credit union environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Accuracy when handling business cash transactions with the public.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to interact with the public in a friendly and cheerful manner.
- A strong aptitude for customer service, settlements and reconciliation.
- Experience reconciling differences in cash, checks and credit card transactions and reconciling work to beginning bank or similar experience.
- The aptitude for using computers and working with computerized cashiering systems h. Knowledge of Etims, INOVAH, Destiny, and SOAR preferred.