Banking Management Analyst in D.C.
Seeking a Banking Management Analyst to fulfill a long term, indefinite government contract position in SW DC. The individual will be offered paid holidays right off the bat and paid vacation after a year!
- Candidate will have previous Treasury Management Experience.
- Work knowledge of automated originations and returns.
- Item Processing.
- Account Balance and implementations.
- Cash Management implementation (Wire transfers, payments, invoices, budgeting)
- Bank experience – on the corporate side. Will need to understand cash flow and essential banking operations, then apply these to OFT as a whole to resolve discrepancies.
- A background in economics, accounting, investing or finance strongly preferred.
- Also someone with an application systems analyst background.
- Anyone who has worked on the corporate side of a bank will do (ie. Wells Fargo, Fannie Mae) because they will have had treasury and cash management experience with the bank.
- Must have at least two (2) years of corporate-finance-related work experience.
- Degree in Economics/Accounting/Investing/Finance.
- Candidate must have knowledge of account analysis, cash management, banking, opening and closing of accounts, ACH Wires, ACH Origination and ACH Return item processing an customer service.
- Individual will have extensive knowledge of MS office & SharePoint.
- Knowledge of the District's or other similar municipality banking process, policies and general guidelines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability are required.