ROLLINS PARKPolinger Company is searching for a “top notch” bookkeeper for Rollins Park, one of our welcoming apartment communities in Rockville, MD located just blocks from the Twinbrook Metro Station.The Bookkeeper, under the direction of the Property Manager, will be responsible for maintaining the financial records and resident files. The position requires exceptional customer service, organization, and attention to detail. Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Managing Property Income
- Ensure timely rent collectionUtilize phone, electronic, and written communication to follow up daily with unpaid residents.Financial management including managing to a budget.Process and completion of deposit accounting for move outs.Ensure the timely filing of rent suits, court appearances and assist in the execution of evictions.Timely follow-up on all resident financial issuesManage resident event activities and lease renewals
- Office Administration
- Timely submit all required reportsVerify collections are completed in a timely manner.Supervise the organization and maintenance of all lease filesAssist leasing team with all facets of leasing to include but not limited to touring of prospective renters, receiving telephone inquiries in a pleasant and professional manner, processing of rental applications and preparation of lease documents.
- Two (2) to Five (5) Years of Bookkeeping experience to include collection of receivables, posting of deposits, monitoring of delinquents and or Property Management experience.Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Yardi Voyager required.Demonstrated knowledge of Fair Housing requirements.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Prolonged standing, walking, and climbing stairs.Ability to work weekendsExceptional organizational skills paying close attention to details.
- Integrity/HonestyOrganization and planningCalm under pressureAbility to excel in a Fast Paced and High Pressure AtmosphereProactivity/takes initiativeListening SkillsExcellent written and verbal skills
- Team BuildingMarketingMicrosoft Office Suite ProficiencyCollege Degree, a plus