Sales Support Engineer (ICT)
Sales Support Engineer (ICT)
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Sales Support Engineer (Information and Communications Technology) will be the key liaison between the sales team and customers with an emphasis in pre-sales engineering and post-sales project management. This individual reports to Director of Sales Support and will be tasked with working internally and externally to identify the best overall ICT solutions for our customers.
Daily communication between sales account managers, customers and third party vendors is required, along with assisting in the generation of ICT business, ensuring growth of existing accounts through technical knowledge of telecommunications, and physical security and information technology that involves both hardware and software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide consultation to customers and potential customers to understand and document the overall product and solution requirements.
- Provide pre-sales assistance to potential customers regarding products, solutions and services offered.
- Communicate between customers, sales account managers, and third party vendors to find the best products and services to meet the timeline, cost and identified customer requirements.
- Develop comprehensive product and solution demonstrations.
- Work with partners to develop full scale project management plans including project milestones and timelines, and manage end-to-end project phases from solutions design, implementation, installation, testing, and training to final customer acceptance and transition.
- Work with partners and ensure the project is designed to meet business expectations according to the approved SOW.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (both speaking and writing).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of technical pre-sales and/or post-sales related experience.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Networking, WAN, LAN, Wireless and Wired Communication Networks, Physical Security (CCTV, Access Control), Servers and Storages, VoIP Phone Systems.
- Comfortable working with teams in different time zones.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written, face-to-face and over the phone with partners and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently and react quickly to customer’s requirement changes.
- Strong drive to achieve results and be enthusiastic and energetic.
- Previous experience in the ICT industry is a plus.
- Ability to travel within the regions to customers and vendors.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
We negotiate based on experience and relevancy.
We offer a competitive benefit plan.
CUA is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, etc.