Resourceful Construction Project Coordinator
Sparks Group is hiring immediately for an Administrative Construction Project Coordinator with a very reputable company in the Rockville area that takes a lot of pride in how they treat their people! Are you equipped with experience in coordinating construction projects? Have you worked hand in hand on site with a Project Manager? Do you have an administrative coordinating background? Are you resourceful, passionate, self-motivated, and ready to dive right in? If the answer is yes, we are excited to hear from you!
- Ensuring that the job site is safe, orderly, and efficient
- Coordinating with vendors for scheduling purposes as well as resolving any on-site issues
- Observing construction daily and creating/maintaining updated reports
- Administering technical tests as well as frequent inspections
- Coordinating the schedule for fire alarm final connections
- Using prior construction experience to assist the project team as needed
- Two years of experience in the construction field
- Experience as a Project Manager or Construction Administrative Assistant within a design office is a plus
- A resourceful, energetic, organized, self-motivated, and diplomatic personality
- The ability to be flexible and rise to the occasion
- Flexibility to work overtime hours and some weekends as needed
Qualified candidates should send their resume and then call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Resourceful Construction Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly