Resourceful Construction Project Coordinator
Sparks Group is hiring immediately for an Administrative Construction Project Coordinator with a very reputable company in the Rockville area that takes a lot of pride in how they treat their people! Are you equipped with experience in coordinating construction projects? Have you worked hand in hand on site with a Project Manager? Do you have an administrative coordinating background? Are you resourceful, passionate, self-motivated, and ready to dive right in? If the answer is yes, we are excited to hear from you!
- Ensuring that the job site is safe, orderly, and efficient
- Coordinating with vendors for scheduling purposes as well as resolving any on-site issues
- Observing construction daily and creating/maintaining updated reports
- Administering technical tests as well as frequent inspections
- Coordinating the schedule for fire alarm final connections
- Using prior construction experience to assist the project team as needed
- Two years of experience in the construction field
- Experience as a Project Manager or Construction Administrative Assistant within a design office is a plus
- A resourceful, energetic, organized, self-motivated, and diplomatic personality
- The ability to be flexible and rise to the occasion
- Flexibility to work overtime hours and some weekends as needed
Qualified candidates should send their resume and then call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!