SECURIGUARD INC. is seeking a Proposal Coordinator to establish consistency and provide administrative support during the proposal development process. Proposal coordinators provide word-processing, desktop publishing and graphic design skills to produce proposals and presentations. They also prepare the proposal work plan, manage assignments and collect and organize proposal content. Proposal coordinators are responsible for producing cohesive, well-organized proposals and oral presentations that are focused and responsive to customer-defined requirements.
- Support various aspects of the proposal development effort.
- Administrative task including but not limited to creating the outline, building templates, proofreading, preparing review drafts and final editions, scheduling meetings and tracking the completion of assignments.
- Review proposal instructions, develop style guide and create computer graphics from handwritten notes.
- Develop compliance matrices and perform compliance checks
- Manage proposal production
- Collate concept papers into a single body of work
- Ensure completed proposals are professional, cohesive and credible.
- Experience in document management
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Interpersonal, communication and team-building skills are essential
- Keen eye for detail and skilled in copy-editing, grammar, style, spelling and punctuation
- Creative thinker with expert knowledge of office applications and graphics software for proposal production
- BA/BS preferred in English, Journalism, Business or Communications.
- Minimum two years job experience, coursework or specialized training in writing, editing and proofreading highly preferred.
- Ability to organize complex materials, design, write and edit technical reports, formal presentations and client communications
- Effectively work under pressure in a team-oriented environment.
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, SharePoint, etc.)
- Have excellent writing, editing, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, organization and prioritization skills
- Experience in one or more of the following industries is a plus: security, law enforcement or public safety, national defense
- Experience with related US government agencies (DHS, NSA, DoD, FBI, ect.) Writing in support of an actual proposal response
- Experience working with Graphic design
Apply online at www.securiguardinc.com. VA Lic #11-1373. EOE