Systems Engineer (DevOps) - Polygraph
This position is in support of an ETL Tools Team. The members of this team build, modify, and maintain many different tools used for the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) Process. About 20% of these tools are Open Source, 40% COTS, and 40% custom tools, typically developed in Java.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge and fluency in Java, MVC Framework - this is needed to modify and maintain the custom built tools
- Experience implementing DevOps, continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins, Git, Gradle, Puppet/Chef
- Experience building and deploying projects to Tomcat
- Working knowledge of a code repository in Subversion and Git
- Familiarity with various databases (Oracle and Netezza) and associated utilities (such as SQL Developer and SQuirreL)
- Understanding of ETL process
10-15 years of related systems engineering experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
#DPOST #CJPOST #SWDevIC