7 days left
- Full Time
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
- Identify, investigate, analyze and evaluate instances of potential healthcare fraud, waste and abuse.
- Conduct interviews or correspond with patients, providers, witnesses or other relevant parties to determine settlement, denial or review.
- Analyze information gathered by investigation and report findings and recommendations as a written summary and/or presentation.
- Develops and conducts investigation-related training.
- Supports legal proceedings as needed, including testifying in court or working with law enforcement personnel to prepare cases for civil or criminal actions.
- Negotiates settlement agreements to resolve disputes.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 5-8 years of healthcare related investigative experience.
- CFE, AHFI, CPC, CFS, CFI, and/or CHC certifications preferred.