Sr Manager, Program
7 days left
- Full Time
GDIT is hiring a Senior Program Manager to manage a e-language learning program for a federal agency. The Program Manager will be responsible for the successful completion of all tasks including technical work, quality assurance and control, staff supervision, financial and business development activities. Job Description
- Manages and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of developers, instructional designers, graphic designers, linguists, and content developers.
- Manages a complex production pipeline of SCORM compliant e-learning objects in different languages and ensures timely delivery.
- Builds and manages processes for product development, testing, user acceptance and quality control.
- Provides technical, managerial, and administrative support necessary to ensure the effectiveness and integrity of all deliverables.
- Adjusts resources in response to changes in workload and priorities.
- Develops quality control checklists for all e-learning activities.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients and/or other contractors to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Performs program financial management services.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- 10-12 years of experience in managing multilingual content and/or IT related programs for the federal government
- Experience in developing and performing quality assurance and quality control activities for programs involving the use of foreign languages
- Fluency and familiarity with at least 2 European, African or Asian languages or combination
- Demonstrable experience managing cross functional teams consisting of technical and non-technical staff
- Familiarity with authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and others
- Experience supporting large programs for the federal government
- Understanding and working familiarity with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience in proposal development and writing
- Excellent communication skills, to include writing, reporting and briefing government and senior management