The EMMES Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in Rockville, Maryland. EMMES is dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems development, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in clinical and biomedical research. EMMES is seeking full-time Programmer Analysts to join its team of IT Professionals to support all phases of clinical trials.
Support and maintain web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment under the supervision of senior staff or IT managers.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good object oriented programming skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Experience writing or critically reviewing technical requirements/designs
Desirable, but not required
- Experience in applied Java J2EE Development
- Experience in a MSSQL environment
EMMES has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
EMMES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V