Head Men's Volleyball Coach
The Head Men’s Volleyball Coach is responsible for all aspects of operating a Division III athletic program to include:
- student-athlete recruitment and retention,
- individual and team development,
- organization of team travel,
- assistant coach selection and oversight,
- management of operating budget,
- fundraising, and alumni relations.
Monitor and maintain discipline and conduct of student-athletes to support image and reputation of athletics program.
Ensure adherence to all NCAA, Capital Athletic Conference, and University rules and policies by athletes and supporting staff.
- Prior coaching experience
- Knowledge of sport
- Valid drivers license
- Familiar with NCAA rules and regulations
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by 05/19/2017
Open Until Filled
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.